New Full-Featured Calendar Coming.....

My current project (and the main topic of the next State of the LOU) will be the re-introduction of a full featured calendar. I don't want to give too much away yet, but did want to let everyone know what I have been working hard on here.

The most exciting part of the new calendar is ability to differentiate between public, group and private events. Private events can ONLY be seen by yourself and no one else - great for keeping track of anniversaries, charter/fishing dates, birthdays, vacations, etc.

The official planned public launch of the new calendar is currently May 4th. At that time, the calendar will be noticeably absent of events so any help I could get inputting public events would be greatly appreciated by all.

Pro members will also get to see a "Calendar Quick View" of the next 7 days of events right on the homepage (located right above the live chat area) - really nice feature for Pros to keep up to date all the time with current lake events - See Image Below:

Pro 7-Day Quick View

calendar_quickview_pro.jpg

Anyways, I have already said more then I should have but this was just to give everyone a headsup to the newest feature coming to LOU.

Enjoy your weekend -

Chad