Several old salt water size reels..CHEAP!

I am the process of buying a couple of lots of old Ocean City reels..  They should be here in a week or so..There are  only a  few I want but I am buying lots of 4 and 5 to get the 4 smaller reels  would like.. I will have at least 4 good size old reels to sell, perhaps 5.. Ocean City reels were made in USA in Philly, and are of superlative high quality, as good or better than Penn reels.. I have several, they are ancient, get brutalized, and work as smooth and quiet as brand new, after decades of abuse...These would be great reels for meat rigging or lead core if you don't need high speed...They will be disassembled, cleaned, oiled/greased, and ready to fish shortly after I get them, and will be up and running 100% before I hand them off to any member here..

If they aren't working PERFECTLY, I will simply keep them as parts reels, otherwise I will ask $5 each for them.. If you can use them, email me, and I will hold them for the first responder.

Give me a while to get them cleaned up, maybe  a week or so after I get them here, and we can complete the transaction.. I need NO money up front of course.. A simple "I'll take them" gets them .. I am in Ithaca so keep in mind, there maybe be shipping if you don't want to do any driving..  bob 
[email protected]