Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Congrats Andy! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Congrats Dave! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Lunch there is great! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. He stopped taking for a little bit last year. He was too busy with holiday rush and deer. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Still beats working Billy! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. I use Todd Cline also. Great guy and does a great job. He charges $75.00 and $15.00 to cape it out (and it is done right). Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Gambler Rig walleye rigs new in 2019. Gambler Rig deer rigs for 2020. Stay tuned! [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Don’t worry Les. We took care of him. Keith shot him a doe yesterday. I took it to the butcher for him. Tomorrow I am picking him up and taking him over to pick it up. It’s up to someone else to cook it and feed him! [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Call before you go! They do not take venison from 11-2 because the place is small and it draws big crowds for lunch. He also stops taking meat when he gets over loaded. He gets caught up and then takes meat again. You can also bring him meat all year. I bring them meat that I have in the freezer in the summer when my supply of Italian sausage or pepperoni sticks gets low. I dropped 33.5lbs off today. He said they were getting slammed but still accepting meat. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. No one is getting that silver spoon!!!! A huge part of my success because of you and being allowed to hunt with you. I owe you buddy! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Just dropped 33.5lbs of meat off at Swans this morning. Can’t wait!!! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Get a survey. I have a buddy with one and they have had issues in the past. Do some googling and you will find the issues. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. The buck I shot yesterday was chasing doe around hard. A small six came by earlier in the morning chasing a doe also. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Thank you guys and congrats to everyone that has filled a tag! Some really impressive deer so far this year! Keep them coming guys! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Tell him congrats Billy Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. BBD!!! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Talking to my customers that fish Lake Michigan, the Big kings are back but they are not catching many kings at all. A couple a trip was the norm and they filled in the holes with Steelhead, Browns and lakers.
  19. And that right there is the reason I switched to fixed. To me, it is not worth the chance having something go wrong. There is enough that can go wrong shooting bolts or arrows.
  20. I was tempted Dan.
  21. They were moving this morning on the way to work. The lady in front of me on the parkway didn't have a good morning! She hit a deer and it was stuck in the wheel well still alive!
  22. I brought it up at the one meeting and Lapan said it wouldn't make a difference. He said most people wouldn't take more than the current creel limit.
  23. The good thing about this fall is the lake is warmer today than it was this year at this time. That's about to take an ugly turn.
  24. I saw your truck on the way home today Rob. Good luck! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. 1500 - 0300 for me for three of the five days this week. 1500 - 2300 for the other two.
×
×
  • Create New...