Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. 45
  2. If you want slower riggers, buy slower riggers or riggers you can adjust the speed. I like the speed. The faster I get rods down, the more fish hit the deck!
  3. It sinks 22' per 100' according to the label on the spool. I just respooled a 450 that the copper was 14 years old. Tom copper is quality and has been around since running copper on Lake O was a thing.
  4. Here is the board I made for my boat and sell. This is 1/2” HDPE. The ones I sell are 3/4” king starboard. I use the magma adjustable double mounts and the go in my rod holders.
  5. Magic erasers!
  6. By the photo it looks like HDPE. its durable but will warp. Make some support legs and you shouldn't have a problem.
  7. Just a warning about your cutting board, it will warp with only one mount. I have been making these boards for a couple of months and if they have a single mount, they will warp bad. We use 3/4 and it still is an issue. DOuble mounts are a must!
  8. Shootout (calcutta marked with *) 1.Legacy* 2.Escape* 3.Always Something* 4. East Fork Barberians* 5. Double AA* 6. Lucky Penny* 7. Killian's Red 8. 3 Skunks 9. Hound Dog* 10. WNY Monster Fish 11. Pull The Hook 12. Yesterdays Dream 13. Alyda* 14. Sweet Caroline* 15. Silver Fox* 16. Double D* 17. R&D 18. Reel Deil 19. Screaming Reels 20. Richmond VI* 21. Enticer* 22. Poppin' Rods 23. Piece of Work 24. Tomahawk* 25. Net Breaker* 26. Jäegermeister* 27. Pig Pen* 28. Lake Runner* 29. Fish Hook 30. Empire Sportfishing* 31. Live Action* 32. Blind Squirrels 33. Small Boats and Dad Jokes 34. Crabby 35. Black magic 36. Chasin tail 37. Yesterdays Dream 38. Hope you're ready* 39. FM* 40. Shenanigans* 41. Slam Pig* 42. Roc Reel Repair* 43. Hose Humpers 44. Meat Money* 45. Maris* 46. Sanitarium* 47. Big Dog 48. Rochester Sportfishing* 49. Get The Net 50. Hideout Big Fish Friday 1. Legacy 2. Escape 3. Always Something 4. East Fork Barberians 5. Hound Dog 6. Double AA 7. Lucky Penny 8. Killian's Red 9. WNY Monster Fish 10. Pull The Hook 11. Yesterdays Dream 12. Sweet Caroline 13. Silver Fox 14. Double D 15. Screaming Reels 16. Richmond VI 17. Enticer 18. Piece of Work 19. Net Breaker 20. Jäegermeister 21. Pig Pen 22. Empire Sportfishing* 23. Live Action 24. Crabby 25. Meat Money 26. Rochester Reel Repair 27. Maris 2 Fish Challenge 1. Legacy 2. Escape 3. Always Something 4. Hound Dog 5. Lucky Penny 6. Killian's Red 7. Pull The Hook 8. Yesterdays Dream 9. Sweet Caroline 10. Double D 11. Screaming Reels 12. Richmond VI* 13. Net Breaker 14. Tomahawk 15. Jäegermeister 16. Pig Pen 17. Empire Sportfishing 18. Live Action 19. Crabby 20. Black Magic 21. Roc Reel Repair 22. Meat Money 23. Maris
  9. Sold pending payment.
  10. The fish hawk surface speed is altered by the flow coming off the bottom of the boat. It is not a true surface speed. When using a probe, I use it as a guide and to repeat what caught fish. Does it matter if it's .1 or .5 off? No. Learn your electronics and what speeds work for what applications you are running. Use the probe for repeatability not exact science. Too many guys get caught up on certain speeds and certain temps. If a guy is on the radio and he says hes trolling 2.5, is that above the thermalcline, in the thermalcline or below the thermalcline? It will be a different speed in different parts of the ater column!
  11. TTT Still looking for 2 line counter 20 saltists, one 30 non line counter, one 50 non line counter. Let me know what you have!
  12. I have two older but it good shape Daiwa Sg27lc’s for sale. $90.00 for both shipped to the lower 48, $50.00 each shipped to the lower 48 or $40.00 each picked up in Hilton NY. I will post pics tomorrow.
  13. money sent
  14. I'll take these 5 also with the other 4 I posted on.
  15. I'll take them. Paypal or venmo? How much for shipping?
  16. I can definitely hold one for you. Get ahold of me when you are here.
  17. Ring able to run up to 4 probes is a huge plus. I do t know why Fishhawk hasn’t done this!
  18. Great video as usual Dan!
  19. Will these work without shore power?
  20. I’d be willing to donate cash or gear to help a fellow fishermen out.
  21. Still have a couple available. I have one that’s discounted down to $150. The drain channel in the back has a slight blemish and the sides of the board are 1/2” material instead of 3/4”.
  22. It is my worst fear as a boat owner. I hate seeing this happen to anyone.
  23. Especially on 7/14/25!
  24. Too many guys let a bellows job go. It's a good way to lose everything.
  25. Do you take venmo or paypal?
×
×
  • Create New...