Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I don't have to be fishing down there to know what's going on. I'd give my right nut to fish west end all season. For the west end to have a tougher time of it for only after mid august isn't too bad. My whole point was the central basin being screwed again. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Speechless.lol Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Putting the money into just the salmon division screws everyone accept the west end. Why anyone enters east of Olcott is beyond me. Again, the central part of the lake is useless for Salmon in both derbies.
  4. 3 flea flicker reels are sold...
  5. I have a buddy on Leroy island with a rental with everything you'll need. Deck, fire pit, docking, many bedrooms, lots of rooms and it doesn't get used much at all. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Happy birthday Jer Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Yeah, I had one of them. They are bad out of the box though. Got rid of the pos in a hurry. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. For 180 bucks I better not be upgrading anything! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Yes, all of them. I have a buyer for mid month if I still have them, but if you want them, first come first serve. Let me know. Thanks Btw: I have another on thats not in the picture, if needed.
  10. ttt
  11. Sweet! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Accudepth reels sold.
  13. Awesome deer! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. I'm giving nau002 first shot today. I will let you know this evening. Thanks. Tthl Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. (11) all black & (3) silver trolling blanks.................$5 Rebels, Yozuri's, Bomber long A's, ect... Lot #1.....$25 Lot #2.....$12 Lot #3.....$20SOLD Lot #4.....$25 Lot #5....$20 Lot #6.....$15SOLD 24 various color of Fake cut bait...........$10 SOLD
  16. (2) suction cup lure hangers for your boat.......$7 (1) lure hanging tackle box. Each leaf pulls out. (I was using it for my slider spoons).......$15 SOLD (1) set of Extra Large ice fishing cleats in great condition......$10
  17. (2) Daiwa accudepth 17lc w/10# mono on Walley Angler planer board 7'6"rods. These rods are 1 piece and slide into handle for a 6'6" rod for storage purposes. Very good condition......$100/both. SOLD (2) Daiwa 9' light action 1100 ugly stick rigger/copper rod..$35/each.SOLD (1) Daiwa Black Widow 9'6" heavy action dipsy rod........$20 (1) Daiwa great lakes 8'6" med action rigger rod......$10
  18. Yes I will, plus shipping. Let me Know.
  19. (5) Daiwa Great Lakes 47lc. 3 have flea flicker, 1 has 15# mono and the other has 3 colors of leadcore on it.........$40/each (2) Daiwa Accudepth 27lc. Both with 10# mono on them. One of them is missing the little tension nut.........$25/each SOLD 3 ff reels sold
  20. Awesome story and till you have a kid, you'll never understand. I hope mine gets more involved soon. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Best deals ere online now for anything. And as far as using ap for your waypoints. Forget it. You'll be happy as hell when the boat is going dead straight. I thought I'd use my features on my x-10 but like gator said, it doesn't happen. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Last minute decision to hunt last Friday, so I got in my stand late (4:40pm). First time sitting in this area so far this season. Well, 10 minutes after getting in and starting to play games on the phone, a spike walks to about 20yds and makes a scrape. He then keeps going by me to the south. In the next 40 min I had 3 other small bucks walk by going southish and 1 doe come from the south and hang out for a bit. Then at about 630pm one of the spikes I saw earlier came back in from the south and walked by me at 12yds, then continued goind north. Now I'm trying to get a couple pics with the cell phone when all of a suddon on the same path of that spike going back north come a good buck and he's only 20yds away and about to get broadside. Put my phone in my pocket, grab the bow fast and steady, then waited for his head to get behing the last tree. Drew back and double lunged him! My biggest with my bow ever (Bowtech "Tomcat" shooting Stinger broadheads). Got down and had seen that my arrow passed through.Let the deer lay and went to get my dad for the short track-n-load. It's amazing how quick the game can change when your dealing with nature.
  23. Sweeeet! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...