Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Just saw some weights from the tourney yesterday. 1.44 won the perch div. w/ 1.3 being 3rd place. Wish I had that one perch from thursday, I may have been close to winning. Wrong day I guess. Still had fun though.
  2. Fished the north end, west of the markers from 27-48fow. About 15 keeper perch. Most of the fish I found were the last 2 hours in that 48' spot. Biggest was a 12", 1# 1oz perch that placed t-3rd in the Mitchels derby. All fish were caught jigging mousies. I didn't use any tip-downs. Wanted to stay a little more mobile. I had heard the fishing was pretty good on friday. They did ok today. Overall, It sounds like it's picking up more and more each week. The walking right now is great. No snow on the ice. Good luck
  3. Used to use them a lot off the boards. Sometimes they work great and other times not so good. If the fishing is tough and the fish are fairly high (upper 30ft), I will give them a shot. They have caught a lot of fish over the years.
  4. Awesome pike!
  5. Fished w/ Legacy a little north of the newport blow boat club in 15-30fow. Fishing stunk. 10 tip downs out and only 17 keepers between the 2 of us. Thats my worst day ever on Ibay. I think I'll be going elsewhere the next couple of weeks.
  6. Not sure yet, We might be at 3rd creek in the a.m.
  7. Hopefully they switched the dull hooks to sharp ones this year.
  8. Nice wheels! Rob and I wanna hit Silver sometime for some pike. We'll have to hook up. We wished we had a machine yesterday at Ibay. Longer walk than it looks over there.
  9. Rod, PM legacy and ask him who he used. He likes his shirts and the company he worked with online was great.
  10. Happy Birthday Larry!
  11. I would love to have them, but you could buy a downrigger for the cost of 2 these things.
  12. Bill, Would you unwrap your boat and install these, so we can get a look?
  13. I just got one for my birthday this past weekend. Picture is awesome! I only have the Madden 2009 football game. After about an hour I decided I'm gonna suck at it for awhile. Too many buttons to learn and that's on the basic level! I'm going to buy a golf game and the fishing game today. I'll let you know how the fishing one turns out.
  14. As of today the whole bay is officially locked up. This is early for that to happen. Too bad the warm temps and rain are coming this week.
  15. What do you think the marinas will do to their prices come spring? They have last years gas in their tank.
  16. I forgot to mention that people receiving welfare are getting a 10% raise in each of the next 3 years. Sorry, just thought I'd stir the pot more.
  17. New York pays more than Texas and California combined, just on medicaid! Welfare must be just as bad. I'll bet half of these new proposals won't make it anyways. Lets hope the stamp is one of them.
  18. Yeah Rob, I think I'm gonna do a little more pike fishing than usual. Are ya ready to go to honeoye yet?
  19. My 30% back that the market took from my 401k! Oh yeah, and a gov. w/ some balls. Cut back more than 1/4 of 1% of the states workforce you Idiot!
  20. Yesterday I checked out the condition of the ice after the warm up on monday. Long pond still had ice on the north shore near the docks we fish but also had open water in scattered areas in the pond. Cranberry was locked up still. Braddocks had ice out to the point BUT their was a 10 yard open water path from the cattails on the south shore going north past the docks. From the end of the docks in towards the parking loop was still iced up. I have no idea how thick any of the ice is. It didn't look very good but at least the upcoming cold spell through Christmas will probobly make it very fishable. My ice fishing season will start the weekend after Christmas. Good luck
  21. Nice buck Rob
  22. Good job Rick
  23. Nice job tank! I have to make sure the night before I hunt to tell my 3 year old girl that I'm "with my freinds in the morning" or she will cry to my wife in the morning that I'm not home.
  24. That guy on rt 31 is good. He used to do all of our deer until we started doing it ourself.
  25. Rick, If it was me, I would set another one up in plain sight and try to hide a second one. If they get the first one again, you'll know who did it.
×
×
  • Create New...