Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Unfortunately Brian, we are having a hard enough time with where the pens are now. You know what I mean eh?silverfoxcharters.net
  2. And it won't change, the state of the lake meeting in Rochester this year was half full. With the # of fishermen on the east end of the lake, you should of had double that. Everyone keep ****ing, but don't show up at these meetings. We have strength in #'s even if you don't speak up. silverfoxcharters.net
  3. Yes! I can get my outside job done! silverfoxcharters.net
  4. Boob. silverfoxcharters.net
  5. Lol silverfoxcharters.net
  6. I dropped my granola bar and I'm fairly pissed. silverfoxcharters.net
  7. I "wood" love to hunt Tiffany's "property"! silverfoxcharters.net
  8. Bingo!silverfoxcharters.net
  9. Go ahead and pass on that beauty. Someone else will whack it and you'll be very disappointed next year.silverfoxcharters.net
  10. Stop playing with your bag while in the stand! Geeshsilverfoxcharters.net
  11. Could be location. My spot in brockport has deer all over it and moving. My bro in law said its been active, so I saw it for myself on Sunday night. silverfoxcharters.net
  12. Thank you! silverfoxcharters.net
  13. The sides are powder coated. Super slim blanks. silverfoxcharters.net
  14. Then he'll have a picture of you! silverfoxcharters.net
  15. Florida silverfoxcharters.net
  16. First time out last night, let young bucks walk and whacked a very big doe. It only went 100 yds, but I've NEVER been on my belly to get to a deer. Needless to say even with my nephew and bro in law, we didn't get it up to the trucks till 10pm. I did my part in harvesting a doe in 8A and it wasn't in its stupid "doe only" season. silverfoxcharters.net
  17. These are all powder coated, then I added tape. Ice tried the air brush with the powder and it sucks. I use heating tape then sprinkle on. Toaster oven finishes the job silverfoxcharters.net
  18. Not all Charters are created equal. Some pay way less and the whole tip goes to mate. My dad mates for me and I give him more money than 95% of other captains would, but he's my dad and does a ton of work on the boat. We split the tips and I would say that most boats split tips regardless of what the mates are paid. Right or wrong, its how its done. Most of the captains at the Genny don't have mates and still get tipped well.silverfoxcharters.net
  19. I haven't even looked at my bow. Lol silverfoxcharters.net
  20. $2 a lure and kick butt spoons. Those NK blk/glow tape are something I won't ever get rid of. silverfoxcharters.net
  21. I'd love to help you out, but I need to save my pennies if ya know what I mean?! Lol silverfoxcharters.net
  22. Make me an offer or I'll try again in spring with these prices. silverfoxcharters.net
  23. Awesome price if survey is good.I could upgrade and make a few G's! silverfoxcharters.net
  24. I may have 2 if rise doesnt silverfoxcharters.net
  25. Google it. silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...