Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Grumpy ba%rd!!!!!! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Someone make me an offer on this puppy!
  3. SOLD
  4. SOLD
  5. Thanks anyways buddy. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. The only spark points on fishusa are the 1x. The price isn't too good either. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. I don't, cause I'll trip if I do.... Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. I think I've seen this post a few times.... LolSent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Pap, your back! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Yes, no issues. These are the same rods A-TOM-MIK sells for copper. He may have a bunch.Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. These are what I use year round. AgreedSent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Their IS an issue cause tuna tom and okuma can't come to a mutual agreement to fix it Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Did you hit your head after your sled spill? Hope your doing well Bruce. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. From what I understand is they are now realizing they have an expensive issue with having to possibly redesign them. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Pm sent Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Yes they do. Also I corrected my description.
  17. They are spoken for. I'll update when they go Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Strikemaster 6" hand auger in good shape.......$50
  19. 2 Cannon rod holders in great shape......$110.....plus shipping
  20. 2 slide divers, 4 mag rings, extra bottom plates, 4 mag weights, 2 reg weights, 2 small weights. Basically everything you need to have any kind of slide diver you want..........$50 plus shipping
  21. I put in a airmar b60 last season for my hd 10 and like it Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Could you just cut the flies down to how long you want them? You could buy a bunch of 4 packs unrigged from tom. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. He said Rochester area. Paul is great. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Around Rochester would be Greg at American Wildlife in Hilton on rt. 18. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. This topic is an excellent example of the winter blues setting in big time! Lol Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...