Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Woody, send us a pic after the mess it makes.....lol Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Titus mower Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. "Knot" for nothing, lol, but if you think a 22" piece of mono is gonna save the day or have any effect for violent king hits, you may want to get some snubbers. Now, you could maybe convince me that a 10' piece of mono from the diver to the flasher may have some stretch that "might" help. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Stiffer the better Matt!!!!!!! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Floyd wasn't saying it was wrong...... Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. That's what I use too. Didn't break them out in 2014 with the bad king bite we had. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Just another reason that fish wrap blows. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Saw that and also they stated you are allowed 2 jigging rods......its 3. And they included round and buck pond as ice fishing hotspots.lol Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Yes Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Maaaaaaaaatt! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Lmao! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Great, more stuff I gotta buy.......lol Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Don knots..... Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. You should have that pee wee Herman blow up doll that you live with hold the camera for you. At least he would be holding something diff from the norm, right? Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Yes! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. U tie the single so the bottom of the single is at the top of the eye of the treble. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. It hangs crooked unless you bend the eye. I use a trilene knot. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Love p-line floro clear for my diver flasher leaders and tip up pike leaders. You can smell my "pile" anytime big fella! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. I tied a bunch of flies with some 50# blood run and I must say I m impressed at how much stiffer it was. Great fly leader Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. These are pics of my new organizing system that I purchases from Amish Outfitters. They are called caddys. 1 bag is my lake trout rigs, 1 bag is all my meat heat leaders and the other is for my flies. I love how I can now just grab the bag I want and everything is in it I need. The other 2 plastic totes is for my flashers. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Tourny tie #2 spark point 4x strong trebles with a 5/0 gama octopus. I lost too many last year and heard the same thing from other guys. Don't sweat it. It was a weird year. I had no problems the previous year with same set up Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. No. Just permanent ones left on the ice.Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Its a freaking tip up! Dec has been called many times on this. They said its all good!. They know about the vague rules. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. What he said. ^^^^^Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Nice! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...