Jump to content

gunnysargent12

Members
  • Posts

    256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gunnysargent12

  1. If anyone is interested, this Sunday, I will be posting an entire lot of (26) custom painted RAPALA Deep Tail Dancers, TDD11s. The winning bidder will receive 13 colors in total with 2 of each color for 26 lures. Check it out, if interested. https://www.ebay.com/itm/223212275096?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649. Pics are a small portion of the colors. PS....all lures will come with the new factory hooks...trust me.
  2. Sold...thanks Joe and LOU
  3. I have for sale (6) Luhr Jensen J Plugs that I custom painted. I’d prefer to sell all 6 as an entire lot. All lures were airbrushed, 3d eyes added and clearcoated with a 2 part epoxy for extreme durability. All the lures have rattles except the lower right frog pattern. I do have brand new chain/hook rigs for these. Please advise if you need hook rigs shipped with or without. If you do not specify, I will ship without hooks. Asking $30 OBO TYD shipped.
  4. I have a Fishhawk TD (temperature and depth) for sale. Bought it new in the spring and never seen water. Asking $110.00 TYD. PayPal is fine. PayPal friends and family please. Any questions, please ask
  5. I got (2) Daiwa Accudepth 27LC reels for sale. Both are used but not abused. Little boat rash but reels work as should. Line counters also work as should. Each has the power handles. Asking $50 each plus shipping costs or $90 for the pair. If someone wants them both, I’ll ship for FREE! PM with any questions. PayPal, check, money order alll fine.
  6. That’s is to the tee!
  7. Looks like bandit 300 series...can’t figure out color though
  8. Pm sent also....next in line please if 1st offer fails
  9. Interested in the Ram mount 2008? That’s what I used for a net holder. I have the base also. Can send actual pic of mine.
  10. Sold pending funds. Thanks LOU and bud man
  11. I have for sale....(2) lots of custom painted Rapala Deep Tail Dancers. Lot 1 is (12) custom tdd09s. The colors shown in the first pic is from left to right is (3) Perch, (3) emerald shiner, (3) matchstick and (3) Purple Demon. Lot 2 is (8) custom tdd11’s. Top left is (2) emerald shiner, top right is (2) Purple Demon, bottom left is (2) Perch and bottom right is (2) matchstick. Most may show slight useage but mainly have never seen the water. Would rather sell as a lot. Lot 1 (tdd09) I’m asking $100 shipped TYD. Lot 2 (tdd11) I’m asking $70 shipped TYD. Interested in both lots, $150 shipped TYD. Of course, all with OBO. All will be shipped in factory boxes. I bet Bay of Quinte has never seen lures of this color and vibrancy? PayPal is fine. Message me with any questions. I thank you and LOU in advance. I
  12. Pm sent also keep it a secret for now just in case they haven’t seen that color yet. If anyone seems my stuff on eBay, please don’t buy off eBay. Message me direct unless you like to spend more more.
  13. FISH NUT...that’s my listing on pennswoods. All ligit. I sell bandits at $10 each shipped TYD and $9 each shipped TYD for a bulk order over 10 lures. Yes, I can also give your provided lure a facelift and make her look pretty for $3 each. All lure are airbrushed then I use a 2 part epoxy for durability. There’s quite a few guys on LOU that has me stuff. Pap even has some kabooms I’ve done up for my brother to sell. PS. thanks Reel Overtime for the compliment.
  14. Thanks for the additional pic and your time.
  15. I’d also be interested in a few of the longer lengths. Any pics of the wire and not just the top of the spools? Great stuff and it catches fish, period.
  16. when u do make it out, let me know how they do for ya...I got 4-6 colors that I couldn’t beat the darn bastards off of them this late summer-early fall on Lake Erie.
  17. Not sure if everyone would agree but here’s a few somewhat natural colors, except the purple, white with black stripes. Then there’s a bright obnoxious color(last 3 pics). Would also agree with Landshark, clear or a color called bare naked has been a proven an excellent walleye color.
  18. 2nd Jeff J...Bandits make glo deep divers. I custom paint so I’ve never needed to use glo colors. I do add UV additive to my paints. Does it help? I can’t say for sure but I put plenty of eyes in the box for my customers. Personally, I prefer vibrancy over glo any day. If interested, send me a PM and I’ll send you pics of my colors. Yes, I have a ton of bandits even deep husky jerks that could be painted up, if interested.
×
×
  • Create New...