Jump to content

BRsnow

Members
  • Posts

    363
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BRsnow

  1. always open to offers.
  2. 4-124 4-107 All new $85 shipped in US. Thank you
  3. BRsnow

    Sold / Closed Sold

    4 standard size, 2 magnum size. Some new spoons included as well. $110 shipped in US. Thank you
  4. Thanks, I have tried them. I prefer the chinooks. In CO for trolling trout usually 11 mile. Super fun with Kokanee rods on the riggers and light rod set up with chinook divers. I go to Lake Oahe and Lake Michigan for salmon a few times a year.
  5. What sizes and settings for them. Thanks.
  6. Hi,I have had great luck with size 2 chinook for trout here in Colorado. The larger fish smash the divers. Any reason not to use the size 5's for salmon fishing? I would guess you can run 2 on side as well. thanks.
  7. Hi, I have been running two divers for trout on smaller lakes with success. I haven't ran them salmon fishing since I historically fish alone and can't run enough rods on those trips. I will have enough this summer and have 4 wire divers and 2 braid. how tight can you turn or do you need to make big sweeping turns? Just curious, I realize I will learn as I go, just won't get much practice and the ones I run for trout and much shallower. Thanks.
  8. He still is you just need to text him.
  9. I am not sure if I can lock them down, I use 14lb test,
  10. Brand new, both shipped in US for $200 Thank you
  11. Curoius what lbs people are setting their release to release at for salmon. Historically used Scotty's have some chamberlains and blacks to try out this year. Going to use my archery bow scale to set. Thanks.
  12. I run braid on mine with no issues.
  13. They are great, no regrets
  14. Price drop
  15. Always open to offers, but not looking to trade.
  16. Use a couple times. More than I need. Speed spooler has high end spool break for winding wire and such with counter. Winder II to run with drill. New is $549 plus shipping. I can do $375 shipped in US. Thanks
  17. I am an active member who has bought and sold regularly on here with no issues. Feel free to reach out if any concerns.
  18. Denver CO
  19. Always open to offers and if you are looking for anything let me know. After a season on my boat I realized I bought equipment for a 40’ not a 17’:-)
  20. Reels are loaded with 200 & 250 32lb blood run copper and 50lb braid backing ,plus 2 extra spools of each. $260 shipped in US. Thanks
  21. Send me a message I am sure we can figure it out.
  22. PayPal or Venmo, thanks
  23. I will add I have sold/shipped on here regularly without issue.
  24. Yes, can do
×
×
  • Create New...