Jump to content

BRsnow

Members
  • Posts

    363
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BRsnow

  1. 2 left $165 each or both for $310 shipped in US. Thanks.
  2. 3 left.
  3. Open to offers:-)
  4. The seem to cycle but overall Lake Michigan fish, especially on the wi side are bigger .They are getting many mid twenties and some over 30lbs in Lake Superior. I am actually going to take trip to Lake Superior after seeing consecutive years of friends with boxes made up of mid twenty to low 30lb kings.
  5. We used to launch out of point breeze last two weeks of July. It was never super crazy but lots of boats, but still plenty of space on the lake
  6. Our 42lber was turning colors when we caught it late July. It certainly wasn't considered very big as all the fish in the standings were over 40lbs. They did stock "super salmon" in Lake Michigan in the late 80's. We do think we lost one at boat after a very long battle and it looks very big as it surfaced next to the boat.
  7. We used to catch many mid 30lbers per trip. Maybe not as many fish total, but it was amazing. We caught a 42lb that was not even top 10 for that week. Seems there is a disagreement on is less but bigger better or more but smaller.
  8. I would be amazed if there are more fishing days targeting salmon than back in the day. It used to be bumper to bumper.
  9. These are new but I don’t have the boxes. These will be shipped as I live in Colorado. 2 for $370 shipped in US or $190 each Thank you
  10. I agree, I loved the glory days and wish they could bring it back. When I can drive to South Dakota and catch the same size kings as you catch in Lake Ontario there has to be a problem:-)
  11. They mentioned a bad batch and they are all corrected now. I have not had any issues.
  12. You could look at these as cost efficient electronic reels, there is also the option of using a trawler. https://www.pennfishing.com/products/penn-fathom-electric-reel-kit-1624421?gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=21301314185&gbraid=0AAAAAB1uZkFzpUcK0qhuJndH0OgYoh1H-&gclid=CjwKCAjwzNTUBhAjEiwA7zcvWkrcDhyCbalcTr_iYvQWsINdoxY-SzZI5IQ89oEGN-_O1KNygUTHlhoCgG8QAvD_BwE
  13. It is supposed to be fun and you can catch plenty of fish without. Unless you are a charter that needs the lines, why?
  14. Always open to offers:-)
  15. Bought these on sale $220 each but do not need. Selling for the same shipped in US or $430 shipped for both. Thanks
  16. I think with larger paddles they can also get leverage, I feel it sometimes with 8". When they are sideways and start to run you can feel or if near the boat see the paddle creating leverage. Worth the risk though:-)
  17. Great report, I run 12-16lb line for Kings, I think you get bigger fish and it is certainly more fun!
  18. always open to offers but not looking to trade.
  19. New, both shipped in US for $395. Thank you.
  20. throw a slider into the water before attaching to the main line.
  21. I hear you but my rod is only rated to 5/8 oz, medium spinning rod
  22. How deep in calmer seas can you fish a 1oz salmon jigging spoon? thanks
  23. 20lb spoons, 30lb flashers
  24. Shocked nobody wants these, open to offers:-)
×
×
  • Create New...