Jump to content

BRsnow

Members
  • Posts

    363
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BRsnow

  1. Yes, still available
  2. I am actually open to $275 shipped in US if anyone is interested. Thank you
  3. Hi, I think $300 is the lowest I will go. They are nice.
  4. Price drop $300 shipped in US.
  5. Slightly reasonable offers considered
  6. Slightly reasonable offers considered
  7. Price drop $320 shipped in US.
  8. Make an offer, these are really nice.
  9. Price drop $340 shipped in US.
  10. Bump
  11. Bump
  12. I run a get-56 and p66 on a 93sv networked. Works great
  13. Price drop
  14. Bump, open to offers.
  15. New, never used. Track mounts. $320 shipped in US for the pair. https://www.superiorfishingproducts.com/product/double-tree-pair/
  16. Open to offers
  17. Bump some really items. Open to offers
  18. Been running low wire, high braid this year. Was thinking to just do 4 wires? Any reason to keep braiding divers? Both seemed to work. Thanks
  19. That is great, you have always been great to the muskie community, doesn’t shock me you are crushing the Salmon. Ben Remer
  20. 2 port, 2 starboard leadcore. All 4 for $200.00 shipped in US. Thanks
  21. Bump, make an offer:-)
  22. What brand are the sunglasses? I have a big head.
  23. Open to offers
×
×
  • Create New...