got out to a late start started fishing around 11 am. Had the company of My best friends wife and kids on the boat with us. I promised their son i would take them fishing. launched at stony creek and heading towards sandy creek area. Got word the fish we in tight in 10 -15 ft of water. starting trolling right outside the cans and got line set up. With in 10 minutes rod fires. Little tyler has the rod and reels in a little cooky cutter brown. I thought the day would be a great one for the numbers. Boy was i wrong. That would be the only rod that fired all day. ended at 3 pm and took off to blackriver to fish for some eyes. No taken there. Was sick of no fish headed in to a hunny hole for some catfishing. We nailed five catfish another great night and day out on the lake. will be going back out friday

IMG_0485.jpg

little tyler fighting his first fish

IMG_0491.jpg

the final result

fishing friday and then going to wilson saturday looking forward to some more fun full fishing

Way to go chris, glad to see you are enjoying the new boat, and your time home from your job. Can't wait to get out west. hearing good things. Come on saturday, see ya then.

Rich