Looking for info out of Oak

Taking a friend and his elderly father out early tomorrow morning. We won't have a ton of time due to other commitments to find fish. Wondering if I should start out 100-120 feet or go out deeper. Plan is to fish one DR with meat rig, other with a spoon, two wire divers- one with FF and other with spoon, one 325 copper and one 10 color core both with spoons.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I fished last weekend and a lot of things can change but 60 down water was 44 degrees.  300 copper with meat never moved.  May have taken one shot on meat wire diver and one shot on flasher fly.  Rest on spoons.  Sliders on riggers did well.  200 weighted steel, 7 color and 10 color did well.  Slide diver took our biggest king (about 20#) down around 35 ft. 80 to 220 fow. Mostly steelhead out and kings in.  Good luck

my cousin runs a charter out of oak called him while i was out of irond bay my temp  was 52 at 100' and 47 at 130' he said had good temp today 100' down over 200' good luck if you have a probe use it. i had those temps from 180' to 250' went 3 for 4  a shaker and 2 teen kings never saw a mark on my screen went east as far as guinea power plant at 7 miles out u lose yhe shore with the smoke haze....that is all

Started fishing around 6am. Saw plenty of boats which I took as a good sign. Based on info decided to slip past most of the fleet and headed out to deeper water. Took our first hit on meat rig off downrigger 90 feet down. Always good to get that first fish when you’re taking other people out. Little while later took our second fish on the other rigger 70 feet down- a small king. The third fish came on a hit to our diver rod with FF. Last fish of day came on 10 color with spoon mag NBK, nice bow. Ended day around 9:30. My friend, and his father who came over to visit his son from S.Korea had a blast. Fleas were worst I’ve seen on Lake O. Had about a ten inch long strand of them on my wire dipsy rods. Thanks to the guys who offered info. Much appreciated!

IMG_0369.jpeg

IMG_0370.jpeg

• Like 1