for sale : usa SOME ITEMS FOR SALE

On 9/7/2023 at 7:49 AM, sherman brown said:

These are almost new reels; new ones wouldn't be any better if you could find new ones. my price is for one but I do have them a little overpriced. if you buy all of them I'll take 300.00 shipped. anything less than all 3 is 115.00 each shipped.

just so you know the 330 reels are almost new. I bought them to grouper fish on our vacation to Florida. the way and place we fished was a deep pocket at a bridge and we used small pin fish for bait and just dropped them down to the bottom and waited Sometimes we never even got a hit. and for the whole trip we may have had 25 hits on 4 different reels. you will be getting reels that will serve you just as well as brand new but less money.

For the 345 reels, i will take 350.00 for all 4 or 125.00 each.

Thanks for clarifying.

I own multiple 330's and have bought two of them, literarily NIB, for what you are asking for 1.

While I understand that this was fantastic deal, I'm not interested in spending that type of money on those reels.

if i still had the boxes these would be as good as new reels and still in the box. these were used on our vacation to Fl and most of that time they were just dropped to the bottom and left there most of the time. the actual time on the reels being used bringing in fish was minimal at best. if you don't want them for 115.00 each or 330.00 for all three I will try to find someone who does.

if you found these new for less than I'm asking you should have bought more of them. I have found a few of the GT reels for a good price on used but they aren't even in the same league condition-wise as mine. plus the GT is a much cheaper made reel than the GTI reels. Amazon doesn't even carry these reels in GT or GTI. the best price I know of new was 169.99 plus shipping. and they are not 1 bit better than my reels.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see a lot of interest in what I have. The 17p 5-blade prop has been sold and I think the nets are sold once I check on the shipping cost. but I'll send this back to the top.

I still have the 19p high five prop for V-6 mercury outboards and Mercruiser alpha 1 outdrives for 235 shipped. the 5 blade will get you up much faster the a 3 blade, with much better handling in rough water and in turns.

I still have 5 working Daiwa sg17lca reels and 1 that should be an easy fix and 2 the counters don't work and 1 that a young guy forced the handle backward and messed it up for parts. all for 235.00 shipped.

I have 2 345 GTI level wind reels for 270.00. they both look great and work like new. these would be great for running long lengths of copper or lead core or even wire where counters are not needed and for many saltwater applications. 

1500.00 is as low as I will go on the 02 mercury 9.9 four stroke with electric start, 20" shaft motor. you would be hard-pressed to find an older motor in this condition as it hasn't been used that much. it looks much better than a lot of newer motors. it starts right up and just sits there and purrs, and it is a tiller. there is nothing at all wrong with this motor. and if you buy the motor I will let you buy a used Panther electric trim and tilt for only 300.00 more. you can pick it up in Muncie Indiana or I am willing to drive a few miles to meet up, but you will need to load it yourself. the motor weighs just over 100# and I am 72 and not able to do it. and I guarantee the motor to start and run when you get it back home. i can't warranty it any longer because once you start using it I have no control over how it's used. but I know there will be nothing wrong with the motor when you get it home.