Are we crazy, caught same Brown twice ? LOL

Our story: had a few hits early, with a couple of misses. Hooked up a meat, decent fight coming towards the boat, broke off about 100 ft out. Never made it to the boat and net still up in the holder.
Pulled in remains of meat rig. Broke off just at attachment to herring. Lost holder, single hook, and triple. But still had 4 ft of line with all the sparkly flies. Break at the end of the line was a bit coiled at the end where it snapped.

Few hours later, after several passes over the same long runs, hooked up, pulled in the Brown on another meat rig. Unhooked it quickly, got it back in the water. Put the rod aside after securing the hooks.

My buddy is rinsing the net, notices a bit of a tangle, says “you have broken another meat rig, here is the triple hook” stuck in the net. Darn I think. I look over at the rigger rod, but the meat rig is totally intact.
We had not lost or damaged, or had any extra gear out on deck all day. So where did extra triple hook come from ?? We still had leftover parts from morning break. We lined it up. The broken line had the same coil in the line. It was surely off a meat rig, cause it had the clear plastic sleeve in front of the hook. Still clean and shiny, so had not been it the water too long attached to the Brown.

So we caught the same Brown twice. Incredible!

(FYI put 11 hours on the water Sunday, July 23 trolling further west towards Point Petre. A bit on the wavy side, rolling around in 3-4 footers. Caught zero. That's fishing).