Looking for a Pair of Used Helm Seats with Pedestals

LOU Colleagues— I am refitting my 1992 SeaRay 200 OV to a GL/FL+ to a dedicated salmon/trout/walleye fishing platform.  I am removing the stock back-to-back fold out seats and installing two helm style seats.  Hence I am looking for two used helm seats with pedestals.  I have been searching ebay and Craigslist with no success.  I am willing to harvest suitable seat and hardware from derelict boats but cannot find any salvage yards with potential candidates.  I did list a wanted ad in LOU classified and got one referral but the referral never responded.  I may end up going brand new but ugh that $800 -$1K I would rather put into electronics.

Any referrals would be much appreciated.

Pair of Jacks

UPDATE #3:  well I am moving on to fitting out the electronics.  I made a great score on a used Fish Hawk Model 840 Thermo-Troll and a Lowrance Elite Ti2 9 with Total Scan transducer exactly like the unit we have on our 16ft Tracker Laker Guide DLX.  I am currently doing a business case comparing a typical small I/O autopilot vs a Minn Kota Terrova i-pilot trolling motor with remote.

Lots of fun.