2024 Niagara County Walter “Skip” Hartman Memorial Pro-Am - May 31, June 1 blow day of June 2

Our 2024 Pro-Am event is shaping up! Sponsors are rolling in!! We have some exciting things happening this coming year for our 40th year!! The website will be going live in a few days!! We have a couple of changes!! 

Thursday night Captains meeting will take place at my residence.

Friday night ALL teams are welcome to a dinner at my home. This dinner is brought to you by Capitol Chevrolet of Austin Texas and Lincoln Stahl!! 
The one and only Donna Eick will be catering our event!! If you haven’t ate her stuffing or broccoli salad you are missing out!! 

Friday night will also be a Cornhole Tournament! Make sure you are practicing!! Lol 😂 it will be an elimination tournament! 

Friday you also can bring your own alcohol. I will supply water, Pepsi, Mt Dew, Diet Pepsi, if you need orange juice, tomatoes juice, or tonic etc please let me know. I don’t want to buy a bunch of stuff we won’t use. 

If you have a chair you may want to bring it. I will have tables and chairs but if you have your own that’s fine to! 

Looking forward to an awesome event!! Stay tuned as we have some other exciting things coming!!  

Edited by Tourneygirl
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...