Ulterra quest!?

Anyone have an opinion on the 

new Minn Kota Ulterra Quest? Are they available yet?

Because lack of physical ability I need the self deploy and retrieve system. 

Also what transducer is best for all around fishing.  I mostly troll but do like to fish for perch and would like to try jigging for lake trout with the spot lock.  Thanks!!

I installed a new one on a 27' Robalo two weeks ago. They have definitely made some improvements. Which model are you looking for? I can check availability, and drop ship it.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Yankee Troller said:

I installed a new one on a 27' Robalo two weeks ago. They have definitely made some improvements. Which model are you looking for? I can check availability, and drop ship it.

That's what I'm trying to figure out.  What transducer is best. I'm thinking the guest model in 24 volts,  80-90 lbs thrust and a 60 inch shaft. It's going on a 20 ft bass buggy pontoon boat....

Also would like any thoughts on what's the best battery's to use to run the trolling moter and power my Canon electric downriggers at the same time. I'm hoping to be able to use the ipilot to steer the boat?? Is this possible? I'm going to need a different Hummingbird for following contours....

Edited by Long time fisherman
Additional information

One of my distributors has the dual spectrum in stock. I can drop ship it to you. They list for $3900. I can sell it for $3800+tax if you'd like. If interested give me a call at Krenzer Marine.

58 minutes ago, Yankee Troller said:

One of my distributors has the dual spectrum in stock. I can drop ship it to you. They list for $3900. I can sell it for $3800+tax if you'd like. If interested give me a call at Krenzer Marine.

I need a package that works together and an installation...

Sure, where are you located? If you're not too far from Sodus Point we can handle that. I have a great installer, and I understand the products. It might be easier to chat. You can call me at the marina.

2 hours ago, Long time fisherman said:

I live near Auburn.  You're not that far away. I'll call you a bit later.... 

Go with Rick, you won’t be sorry. 

dave