Jump to content

overflow hose

Recommended Posts

Hello all, in the slow process of putting down a new floor in my 18ft smokercraft, My problem is while i'm at it i am replacing any thing that was under the floor. the live well's overflow hoses are about 10 inches long going out each side , they have an 1 1/2 in inside diameter but they have a 3 inch offset, i need some flex hose that is soft enough to get the offset needed, guess it would of made too much sense to line the overflows straight when they built it. I found what the local marine shop calls flex hose but you need a gorrilla to bend it, and i need to offset it 3-4 inches in a 10 inch run. any help would be welcomed. Thanks Bud

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is  something called pex hose. If you go to Lowes or Home Depot to the plumbing department you can find it.  It often has spiral like material build into it so it will not buckle in tight turns. Or maybe you can use bilge hose which is also quite flexible.

Edited by rolmops
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...