Canandaigua Seager Marine Spring Perch Tournament 4/20/2024

Save the Date!  April 20, 2024, we'll be holding our annual Bob Groeling Memorial Perch Tournament (formerly Seager Marine Spring Perch Tournament).  Entry fee bumped up to $60/team this year (all still goes into the pot), up to 3 people per team, weigh 5 fish.  Registration form and rules will be attached here when ready.  We plan to set it up so you can register from our website (not set yet).  Better yet, stop in and see us in our showroom at our 21 Parrish St location or call us with credit card info.  Hope you all can make it.  It's a great way to start the spring fishing season.  I'm guessing with the weather we've been having, you've all been out a few times already!

It's a great way to start the spring fishing season.  I'm guessing with the weather we've been having, you've all been out a few times already! "  Question: who keeps turning the webcam at Seager Marine AWAY from the normal lake view this time of year. Very frustrating to have a useful view of lake conditions be changed to a meaningless image. Seems to be done with intent...

Seager Marine Camera.png

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we're set up for online registration/payment for the perch tournament on April 20, 2024.  Go to the Seagermarine website (www.seagermarine.com) and click on 'special events' and click on the date for the perch tournament.  I have attached the registration form and rules to this post if you'd like to see them.

Ted

Perch Rules Spring 2024.pdf Perch Registration April 20 2024.pdf