Great report. The good old times are now!  FYI, try some plugs on your leadcore if it is rotting. We have had some good bonus junk line fish that are often the biggest of the day. Silver horde and jplugs in #4 size. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Great report. The good old times are now!  FYI, try some plugs on your leadcore if it is rotting. We have had some good bonus junk line fish that are often the biggest of the day. Silver horde and jplugs in #4 size. 

I thought about a plug this weekend, but I was too lazy to figure out where I stashed them in the new ride LOL

I don’t know why I take pleasure in getting plug fish but I got a couple more this morning 

IMG_5785.jpeg

• Like 3

Hey Rich, Great Reports this year. Really enjoy the you tube videos. I have to ask, what is the difference between the chinook divers and a Dipsey?

31 minutes ago, kcr66 said:

Hey Rich, Great Reports this year. Really enjoy the you tube videos. I have to ask, what is the difference between the chinook divers and a Dipsey?

They are both divers. Each are made a little differently. For some reason BT fishing skinny water the Chinooks seem to out produce in the 1 & 2 sizes.