for sale : usa Older Canon Mag 10a

Just now, Seneca Slammer said:

image.jpg

I have a couple older Mag 10s 3 complete and 1 for parts. I’d take just about any offer for the lot. They’re a little pricey to ship so would prefer you just stop and pick them up. Seneca lake near Lodi 

Want to confirm they are the single center pin attached to the base.  Looks like it on the photo but want to be sure.  3 of 4 are in working order?  How long are the booms? 

Thanks,

Greg

Yes, they have the single pin with the thumb screw. The one in the photo has a 3’ boom and I believe 2 of the others are the same. The 4th has the adjustable boom. I only have the one in the photo here as I just took if off my boat this spring to mount another Scotty (the others are at my son’s place and I’ll ask him to send my a photo or two today). 
I’ve only been using one of them the past couple seasons and it’s been working fine. Not sure how well the others work but I’ll check them over this week. 

7 hours ago, Reel Doc said:

Want to confirm they are the single center pin attached to the base.  Looks like it on the photo but want to be sure.  3 of 4 are in working order?  How long are the booms? 

Thanks,

Greg