Father's Day Evening Braddock's

(Your Name) : Fishing Report

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s): (fishing date here)

Time on Water: (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)

Temp/Weather: (85°F and sunny, overcast, rain, snow)

Wind Speed/Direction: (NW at 8 MPH)

Waves: (1-2 Footers, Calm)

Surface Temp: (72°F)

LAT/LONG: (GPS Cords)

Fished with my brother and father tonight. Ended up with 6 bows, 1 small king and a decent laker. Marked some fish in 60 fow but on the bottom the water was 38 degrees. Trolled north and when we hit 225 fow the deep temp came up 3 degrees and we started hitting fish. One bow was around 9 lbs and the last one was 11.5#. Beautiful fish, lots of jumping. The skipper king did not trip the release and as I'm reeling him in I notice he has a few lines tangled. When I go to hoist him up on the boat he has a mag nk and and and a 28 nk in his mouth. Man no wonder why they grow so fast. We worked that break and that's the only place we hit fish. As the sun began to set we started marking fish but they were 120 feet plus deep. Great father's day night.

Good fishing!

John

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: (0, 5 10, etc.)

Total Boated: (0, 5, 10, etc.)

Species Breakdown: (3 Kings, 2 Bows, 1 Brown, 5 Lake Trout)

Hot Lure: (NK28, White Spindoctor with Green A-TOM-MIC Fly)

Trolling Speed: (2.1 mph)

Down Speed: (1.8 mph)

Boat Depth: (200 ft)

Lure Depth: (80 ft)

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

(add pictures and any other details not captured above here)

Rob,

My brother had a 5 color core out 2 weeks ago. That lasted about 15 minutes before a king tangled it all up. This year had been a downrigger bite for us for some reason?? When I start fishing those pro am's that's when I'll get into copper.

John

yeah if you are running it down the chute you need to get it out of there quick when fighting a fish. At least you are getting fish on the riggers. leadcores, wire and copper have taken all of our bigger fish this year so far. Plus you need a tangle every once in a while it makes things interesting

Rob

Oh yeah, as we were packing the new Border Patrol Boat with triple 300 HP Verado's :o did a loop around us at about 40 mph and sped back off to the river. Not sure if they saw us on radar or what??

John