fuel line advice, air lock??

i run a 12 gal. plastic tank to feed a 50 hp. 4 stroke , pump the ball till it gets full, troll for several hours, go to run back to lauch and the fuel line is full of air. were do i look or what do i change to fix this problem?? thanks in advance to all who reply.

thats what we mean when we say empty fuel tank!!!!try putting in 5 gal or shorter trips ....as stated leak in hose clamp(tank end) or pickup tube in tankmaybe small seam leak in pickup tube part way down after a few gallons it starts to suck air kinda wierd that air dont get sucked through ....hey if the moter runs ok then it must be leak at moter if it goes soft after shutting down and the fuel siphons back to tank...if it sotra skips at high rpm id guess the moterfuel connection bad "o" ring or seal ....

I would say for sure your tank needs to run vented. Should have a vent cap or air supply somewhere. I had same issues, when I ran my vent cap tight on my motor. Loosened vent cap and problem gone. Also previous post issues with leaking lines.