Wanted: Fishing Guide for east Oneida lake

JustJules

Looking for somebody in the east end of Oneida. I live right next to Marion Manor marina and I would love for a fellow angler to help me out with some eyes.

I'm 19, in college, and broke, so I can't pay you, but If you are a good christian soul and would love to help somebody out with catching some fish, please contact me.

Need help with proper tackle and methods. I have been fishing for well over 15 years so I'm not completely new, but this year I have not landed a single walleye and its getting to me.

If you're interested, send me a message or reply and I'll get back to you.

I have a place at charlies boat livery in toad harbor Im not much of a walley fisherman but the guys in the campground fish around messanger shole, out in front of castancia and bouy 121 wih purple and black jigs tiped with a night walker and spinner rigs

http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_for ... ic=24969.0

57 pages of info from a lot of onieda die hards. Start reading! :yes: snagger and deadeyes fish it A LOT and somebody over there probably could help

good luck and try not to get to addicted to those tasty fish.

Also if you have five posts over on myfishfinder you can read the fishing reports on onieda. good info :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

I would give Capt Ted Dobbs a call, he fishes the east end of onieda alot and should be able to help you out. Tell him Jeremy Sage reccomended him to you and see if he could pass along some ideas or tips.

1-315-264-6624 is his cell number. If you want to catch walleye give him a call and split a charter with a friend its worth it.

Good Luck