big weenie trolling flies

Hey Guys, Make sure and use the whole leader. They are about 4 foot, dont cut them down like you would say 22"s to use with a flasher. Put your knot in the leader and snap it on a swivle like you would a spoon, NO FLASHER. You can use one but you dont need to. They are tied on 30# gamma fluoro so they have plenty of action and will move left, right, roll shake. I have seen them move 12 to 18 inchs one way then shake and go the other. Lots of guys are really doing great with them and you can also you them as a slider. Good luck and anything we can help you with just call, BW

Also I got a call from a guy catching stripers in Kentucky with them, who knew!

www.bigweeniebrand.com

• Like 1

pj

i've been running the vibrator flies alot on seneca lake and have good luck using them. i run then with the full leader provided. ive ran them clean off the ball, off dypsy and as a stacker. when i got a sample to try last yr and caught fish right off the back i was hooked on using them. i like how they roll and move side to side, never jitter because we dont want to confuse them with the piece of junk jitter fly.

Jason

I just purchased a few vibrator flies. How do you rig them for use on the finger lakes? Do you use the the hole for more or less action? (The first or second hole of the vibrator head) Thanks.

Jay

bigweenies,......

I see in your website that the heads are available with the leader setup. Are the heads for sale seperatly?..or do I have to buy the entire leader also?

I like to make my own flies so the heads would be of interest to me if available. Thanks.