Went out Saturday morning to fish the ELOSTA picnic derby and foudn a bunch of fish straight out in 130. Stopped the boat dropped two riggers and the first one is up and running. Gave the rod to my brother and continue to set the dipsys. After a short battle a nice 18 pound king on the deck 65 down white on white. Trolled for a long time before the next rod fired. Landed a nice steelie on the dipsy back 250 on a black widow stingray. Shortly after that we landed another king around 14 pounds on a silver chip with a b fly down 88. Finished at noon, 3-3. Slow day for us but sounded like it was slow for most listening to the radio.

Nice going Gray Fox !

The Mrs and I went out yesterday ( 8/03/09 ) . We did not get and early start. Left the dock around 10 AM. Started fishing around 10:30 AM. We were on the 175' line 85' down heading East. Just got all set up ( 3 rods ) and the port rigger fired. Chrome E-Chip with green fly. We boated a nice shiny King weight in at 24 lbs 8 ozes . We were back at the dock at 12 noon. You know you can't miss lunch ! Ha ! Ha !

Hooked On U

I'll keep my House , my Guns , and my Money and you can keep the CHANGE !

Nice Report Gray Fox,

Spotty fishing results this past week around FH. Been marking good around 120-200, bait and fish, but no consistent bite. 3/4 on Monday am but biggest was only 8 lbs.

Hooked on U - Nice fish Larry! hope to get out by the end of the week - let me know when you are back in FH. Lets go fishin and catch some sharks!

Hi RJ !

We will be coming back up this Thursday night . We plan on fishing Friday. We have friends coming up Friday night for the weekend. They don't fish but I just might sneak out Saturday if conditions are right. Their going back Sunday afternoon and I plan on staying until Wednesday. Lets talk this weekend .

Hooked On U

I'll keep my House, my Guns, my Money, You can keep the Change !!