Hot Lure: are you kidding me - none

Trolling Speed: 2.0-3.0

Down Speed:1.8-2.8

Boat Depth:140-210

Lure Depth:60-120

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

It was a bad morning on the lake. put the boat in at wrights and one of my friends parked my vehicle and trailer. i went to turn on the battery switcher and there was water coming into the bildge area. i always leave my plug in but someone swiped it. Sent another friend to tell Rich to bring back the vehicle quick. got it loaded up quick with some help from some other guys. thank you. hit the water and headed east, mistake!!! got a quick small king and that was it. it seems the guys that got some fish were just a little west. temp was all over the place. i would like to appoligize to Shirly B for being distracted at the wheel and cutting behind him. i would have given me the finger too. Sorry. then it started pouring and it sucked out there. we picked up at about 11:30 and left.

We were at the dock next to you when you put in. That really sucks the someone would steal the plug out of your boat. Yeah that pouring rain was really bad, I couldn't even turn the boat back around with all the lines in when the wind picked up. We pulled everything at that point also.