Can anyone tell me where 'five stacks' is located, outside Oswego?

I was originally from Oswego, but haven't fished that area in about twenty-five years!

Weather premitting, I plan to head to Oswego tomorrow for four days of fishing, and am looking for some good advice (like stay at Port Bay, it's not worth the ride!, etc.).

Thanks in advance.

Goog fishing,

Jim

You cant miss them! Bob is right on the money. IF your trolling the 100' depth from the harbor when you hit them stacks you will want to point the boat on a NE direction. There is a little current in there the fish love to hang in. I was heading down there this past weekend b4 me and some idiot got into it!

You cant miss them! Bob is right on the money. IF your trolling the 100' depth from the harbor when you hit them stacks you will want to point the boat on a NE direction. There is a little current in there the fish love to hang in. I was heading down there this past weekend b4 me and some idiot got into it!

I'd love to hear the story on that one Rick. Care to elaborate?? :lol:

Yup! 250lb power pro wins vs 30lb wire! Other than that its a LOooooooooooooooooonG Story! Lets just say the Smaller boat (ME) was pushed around one too many times! I'll fill ya in at the Oak if I see ya in the next few weeks.