lake ontario vacation

I have a question on a cottage we are renting the third week in August. It is the Golden Fish cottage lake veiw. They have a private dock and the cottage looks over the lake $700.00 for the week. Have any of you heard or stayed here? Seems to be a good deal it is in Mexico with dock in the river. Owner's name is Jack Marsh. Any info would be welcomed.

I would check about the dock,have stayed there a couple times and there is no dock or lake frontage.It is a decent place to stay,short ride to the Salmon river.Ask if it's the cottages behind the golden fish rest.

I have a place near there. My brother stayed at one of the cottages behind the golden fish last summer. The owner showed him the other place, the lake front place. He is going to rent that this summer. He liked it. He did tell me that there is a LOT of steps leading up to it. It is not in Mexico it is at the mouth of the Salmon River. Hope this helps.

that might be right on the river by the 104 bridge.we stayed at the port ontario cabins,decent for the price.if you dont mind the run,the wig wam on sandy pond has dockage right on sandy pond and the hotel is right there on the pond,stayed there also,nice place.