Hilarious Video

20% of 0 = 0 imshure there free ,i think what makes this so funny there is a little of us in there somewhere and a lot of someone we have fished ,hunted ,golfed or somthing with ,i took a friend bass fish one night even gave him a rod to keep as he had broke 4 that week ,that afternoon first fish he had on was huge think it was a muskie ya could see it swim away with pink worm in its mouth he throws his arms up drops the rod and sits down in disgusted manner right on rod number 5 for the week snap ,,,i could keep us all in stiches telling ya stories about him and his brother ,how could a 5ft 10 in person go tottaly underwater in 3 ft deep pool with 20" of snow on the banks fishing steelies pretty easy for him oh yea rod # 6 during the seneca derby they drove 20 mi round trip to get 32oz weight for seth green rig saw a accedent as they were rubbernecking the acc. they drove off the other side of the road in the ditch flat tire got back to sampson launched the boat hooked the weight to drop line lowered over the side of the boat without hooking to main line see ya next slow ask me to bring up the brian ,guy,hallgren stories im shure i could bring up 20 more without even thinking too hard (good thing, i cant think hard)