New to Rochester

jsupreme23

Name: Johnny

Home Port: I guess the genesee

Boat Name/Type: pro 2 tandem kayak, equipped

I fish for: to make new friends

==================

(your welcome message to LOU - anything else you want to say to the community goes here).

Hello Everyone. I became a member of this board when I moved here last September. I had a heck of a time trying to find places to fish during the fall but thanks to this website I was able to find some spots. Although, unsuccessful at times it was really fun. Now that I am full of information I would like to meet up with some of you guys and make some new fishing buddies here. I am not to far from summerville and charlotte piers. If you guys are going out and wouldn't mind having someone tag along please let me know and I will try and make it. Thanks guys

Johnny and matt, I will be there around 9pm tonight as well. should be a good night as far as the weather is concerned. the fish on the other hand, we shall see. will be just past the step up if it is open when i get there. mark

Hey Mark and Matt, Thanks for replying to my post. You guys are probably out right now hopefully catching some fish. I just got home from work so tonight was not a good night for me. I am off this weekend and work until 7:30pm the rest of the week. If you guys plan on going out any of these days let me know. I got the ok from the wife so I can show up on weekday nights or weekend mornings. What would be the best setup for me to bring. I have spinning gear, bait casting gear a few glow in the dark cleo's, some rapalas, various spoons. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to meeting you guys.