New To LOU the last couple months

mostlymuskies

Name: Capt. Larry D. Jones

Home Port:Buffalo Harbor,Niagara River & Chautauqua Lake

Boat Name/Type:Mostlymuskies/Tracker Targa 2000 225 hp EFI Merc w/Honda 15 hp Kicker for Trolling

I fish for:Musky,Walleye,Bass,Salmon & Steelhead and Peacock Bass

==================

My name is Capt. Larry D. Jones, I run Mostly Muskies Charters on Lake Erie,Niagara River and Chautauqua Lake.

I fish mostly for Muskies all over the U.S. & Canada.I started fishing for Muskies on the Niagara River back in 1975 using 2600 series Pikie Minnows.In 1993 I started Mostly Muskies Charters, http://www.mostlymuskies.com Since 1975 myself and my clients from 1993 have caught & released over 2500 Muskies,including 67 muskies over 50" and three over 50 lbs.I have fished the PMTT Muskie Circuit as well.I'm very active in Conservation Efforts for Muskies both in the U.S.A. & Canada.I run Tourney's on Chautauqua Lake to raise Funds to purchase Fathead Minnow's to feed the Musky Fry at Prendergast Hatchery for longer growth rates before stocking.In past years I have written articles for Musky Hunter Magazine,In-Fishermen Magazine,Muskies Inc Magazine and North American Fishermen.I've done Seminars on Muskies through out the Northeast & Midwest ,both at the shows and at musky clubs.I'm on the following Pro Staff's,Mercury Marine,Motor Guide,Tracker Boats,Power Pro,St.Croix Rod Factory Team,Musky Hunter Magazine Pro Team,Aqua View,GoldenEye Products,Joe Bucher Tackle,Lugen Tackle,Wiley Lures,Legend Lures,Muskies Innovation,Vinces Spinner Shop,Mason Line and Saeguar Fluorocarbon.

Besides Muskies I fish for King Salmon on the Skajit River in Washington State,Peacock Bass in Guyana,South America and Rooster Fish in Costa Rica! I look forward to both learning and helping when I can on LOU!

Larry -

Welcome aboard LOU! We are glad to have you and its always really cool to get someone with experience and a record of great conservation. That is what this site is all about and I am sure you will fit right in ;)

Cheers,

Chad