Newbie to the LOU

:beer: Name: Gene Regan

Home Port: Pulaski

Boat Name/Type : No boat yet

But Lookin

==================

(your welcome message to LOU - anything else you want to say to the community goes here)

8) From NJ the son and I fish Salmon River, Have a camp in Florence, and enjoy the hunting and fishing oppportunities up here. The wife and I also bought a home in Camden along Fish Creek. Lucky to have her. Look forward to the forum experience and advise found her could prove helpfull in the quest for Chome, OBTW did I mention its also my favorite color ?

Fissing the new years weekend , If ypull bre also let me know.

Otherwise Happt New Year and Keep Smiling

GR AKA Chrome Seeker

C.S. ,what i was refering to about compatation was im the worstest speller on the site ,after seeing your post ,We might be related i do have several cousins in jorsey ,like its been said Welcome To the site ,Sit down and enjoy the ride ,open your wallet cause your gonna learn you need a lot more fishing stuff,and if you got some secret lure or bait that works that no one here has mentioned ,you should send me a P.M. ,of that bait you know just to be safe ,NOT THAT I would ever use such information to help place better in the PRO/AM derbys.......................... :lol: