permission to come aboard!?!

:yes: Name:NICK

Home Port:ervays marine, watkins glen ny

Boat Name/Type:225 sea ray KEOKE its a fishing machine

I fish for:torut, salmon,steelhead, and on occasion panfish bass and pike.

==================

hey all. new to the site. i fish seneca lake mostly and have taken my boat to oswego once so far, huge steelheader as well!

11c_59.jpg

Sorry after all the grief we got from the other guy from Elmira " Jason",you will need to go through a very secure screening proces ... so we will need to screen your tackle box and remove all sharp objects,,,screen you boat and remove any long objects (poles nets ect),,now stand in front of the screener and turn in circles,,,,smile for the cameras,,,and the hardest part will be you can no longer bring more that 3oz of your favorite liq. on the boat........CRAP the security dept. is on the cell phone ........forget the securty thing your IN. Welcome to the site and very soon you will discover the class clowns and the serious fishermen on this site ,,,"J" and i spend a few days a year on seneca too as do many members here so due to the breakdown in securty we welcome ya with open ears er i mean armes ,,arms...

thanks guys, i i can assure you im not "jason:, i am just a 21 yr older bachelor who loves fishing and the water..seneca is great, but i would like to move up with the big dogs some day. ontario...

• 4 weeks later...