Real Quality Net Replacement

Hi Gang,

I need to buy a replacement net bag. My net has a 32 inch frame. What I'm looking for buy can't find is a real heavy net replacement. One that is not so springy. I need something with more gravitas (heavy). I saw some nets in Gander mountain that have what I'm looking for but I can't find just the replacement. Looking for suggestions. Below is what I bought from Cabeles. Nothing heavy about it. It is as light and springy as what I'm trying to replace.

Thanks,

Bob

1 of 01-3178 Cabela's Pro Series Landing Net FISH/SALMON REPL NET

Shipped-01/05/10

1 of 31-6473 U-40 PERMA

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. This is definitely the deal. What type Beckman Bag do you recommend. They have all types. I see one with a finer mesh on the side and the normal netting on the bottom. Would you have a suggestion.

Thanks,

Bob

I wouldn't get the one with the finer mesh a couple of friends have those...I dislike them, expecially when walleye fishing with spinners with multiple hooks, I have a full beckman net I purchased whole and another net I just purchased a beckman bag for. Both have a rubber-ized coating, hooks never get caught in and it's not springy at all. Here is what the bag looks like on both. Both are pretty large nets. For size comparison the one fish is around 40 inches 28 1/2 and the other is 23 pounds. The beckman handles and yokes are awesome, the handles are rock solid and extremely strong you'll never bend it...if you were to buy a whole net and bag FYI

1DAgyr.jpg

1YZG89.jpg