Hello everyone, my buddy and I will be in the area of Pulaski, Oswego, and Oneida area tomorrow night through Sunday and I was wondering about any reports of 'eyes. I was thinking about hitting the Oswego River when we get there but I am hearing that the water is still a little cold. Is it worth busting my hump to get there early evening or should I take my time? Also I am thinking about Sandy Pond and fishing Oneida for a while. If you have any info on those areas it would be greatly appreciated. My main targeted species this trip would be for some 'eyes.

Tight lines, and safe fishing. Arrow_man

We tried alittle bit for walleye sat. nite, but gave up after about an hour..

the water in the river was high and moving, the temp was around 53 degrees

in the habor. didn't hear of anyone catching them over the weekend, but the guys on this site will be able to give you a clear picture where to fish them.('8)')

we caught more coho's than browns, out about 20-40 fow east of the habor. Did pick up a 27" steelhead just out side the far wall. Thats was nice for my first steely. good luck, hit it hard and you should catch alot..

Thanks for the info. I think I will chance it and get up there as soon as I can to get the boat in the water. Unfortunately I only get up about once a year.

I started my motors again in the driveway with the muffs and neither my 60 or my 15 seemed to want to stay running for long. I am hoping that once I open them up on the water instead of just idling them that they will be okay. But if you see a smokercraft Fazer drifting along, I probably need assistance! Just kidding. I should be fine. Both the 60 and the 15 were serviced this past winter. I probably was not patient enough to let them run and warm up this evening.

Tight lines and safe fishing, Arrow_man