Factory boat cooler / Fridge replacement

Gotta Bite

My cuddy on my boat has a sink and inset cooler below it. While heading back in to port last season in some rough waters I managed to bust loose the cooler from it's frame when it cracked. The problem is the frame is plastic and it's actually part of the coller itself. So it really can not be replaced by changing the hinge or the wooden enclosure frame like I had hoped. Is there an OEM manafacturer that I can order a replacement for. I went online and came up empty. I hate not to have it. It keeps our drinks and food clean as opposed to having them mixed in with the fish cooler. Appreciate the feedback.

Gotta Bite, if youre looking for a cooler, give my your measuremeants and i can check mine. I took out my cooler last yr, so i could have more tachkle storage and mounted a 110v fridge for just when i am at the docks...i would be more than happy to send you the cooler if it fits yours.

I am came up empty on the Overstons, west marine and defender sites as well. My boat manafarurer has been out of business since the early 90's.

Lake Bound, I'll take a picture as well as measure the cooler and send you the specs. I too had thought of just leaving it out fo more storage and if I don't find a replacement for it, I may end up going that route, but would really prefer the cooler. I hope to have the info to you soon. Thanks.