hi Guys and Gals

Name: Steve

Home Port:

Boat Name/Type:2003 Bayliner currently un-named

I fish for:pike,muskie,bass

==================

my name is Steve. I am 39 years old and believe it or not I only started fishing 3 years ago and I love it. I am really looking forward to this year. this winter I bought a neglected 2003 Bayliner and with some work It is almost ready for the water and that means no more fishing from my canoe.it also will increase my lake selection as I stuck to smaller lakes with my canoe. my favorite fish to catch are pike and muskie although I have only ever caught 1 muskie and it was only 30 inches and lots of pike though the musky was the biggest(but I want bigger). I have also caught a lot of large and small mouth bass. I went ice fishing for the first time this year and caught 3 nice white fish.I have never caught any other type of fish but hopefully now that I have a real boat that will change. I am looking forward to catching all and any of the following trout,salmon,walleye and any thing along those lines. I catch and release 99% of all fish but also enjoy eating the odd 1 to.

oh boy Steve, you're in for a real treat when you hook onto your first salmon. Try to learn as much as you can by reading the past reports & don't hesitate to ask a question if you can't find the answer. Welcome to the site ;)

• 3 weeks later...