Anybody very use these before?

Bought a couple of these this winter during my mid winter shoping spree. Haven't tried them yet, but I will next week. Ill let you know how they work. Like the fact that they can spin differently than anything else. Think I saw them at Gander.

Jeff

think they have em at capt cove,maybe gander in middletown ,ive been to too many tackle stores latley,maybe a nice patch of racoon tail instead of a fly,i think i know where one is should be in the west bound lane heading east on 18, hey last nite i made salmon bisque with those little cohos mighty tasty even to a burger fliper from rochester just clean the fillets of all latteral line stuff and broil till flaky and mix in the bisque i me cooked dinner for me and wifeys 20 yr annaversary.get your boat back?no big hurry with all this wind heard a bunch of trees were blown down by a micro burst just north of here in a little town named Bath NY lots of damage several campers and boats smashed...at hayes canvas shop..zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That bisque is pretty good. I've made that before and served it over rice and sometimes over toasted french bread. Mmmm, think I'll go make myself a sandwich. Girlfriend's gone home for the night & I'm a gittin hungry. Now where'd I put that hacksaw? I know there's still a piece a rabbit hangin in the tree.

RAY YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!! HAMBURG FLIPPER THAT WOULD BE JAX :P :shock: :lol:. THE RACCOON IS ON 77N NOT 18E OR 18W, TRAVELED BOTH DIRECTIONS THAT MORNING :roll: :$ .

As far as the boat goes I just talked to the guy on the telephone (that would be the big black box hanging on the wall of your trailer that has a crank on the side and the thingy that you hold up to your ear and the lady lets you talk to someone in another town and you can hear them in your ear :shock: ) I pick it up on Sunday :D:D:D:D:D and am going staright to some water to crank it up. Maybe smallies on Canadaguia :D a buddy of mine got 5 or 6 over 4# :shock: