seneca(severn)4-23 report

Well, we fished north out of severn from 9:00-2:30. ended up boating 8 lakers from 11 hook-ups. all were nice-fat quality lake trout. allfish were over 7 lbs. with the biggest being 10lbs. green spin doctors and flies did most of the work. the two biggest lakers were taken on a green pro troll with a homemade yellow fly. killed 2 lampreys, all fish had marks on them. kept three fish. two for my grill, and my partner,Mr. (purple)Hayes took one home to his wife.

we fished wed. night 4-21 on the south end of seneca. caught one small laker, and that was it. i don't fish evenings much, but we just couldn't git things going. the fish finder was blank the whole time. east and west side, only place i didnt try was right up the middle.

Great job on the fish. :clap: We marked fish but couldn't get anything to fire. I saw you out there, it was me on the radio. We fished from 9:30 - 1:00 and didn't do as well 2/4 both good lakers though. lemon ice S/d,and Green Dolphin S/D. I think we were running to deep, down 80-90 ft over 120-140 Fow. I'll know better next time. Still learning that part of the lake. Did you see the chopper out by the base, and the real low fly over? :clap: