Had my brother out for the first time in ten years... Along with my brother I invited my good friend Homer & his girfrind Nancy to join us for the 2 days. On Saturday I decieded to fish from the Little Salmon River to the big river. Started in 10' of water just out side our port with a surface temp of 49-50deg. Within the first 15min we had our first 8# Brown to the net. A challenger Emerald shiner body bait 118' off the board was it's lure of choice. Next, my in house Geen UV shad(electric shad) was next to fire 108' out with a 3/8 keel sinker & took a nice 6# brown. We then worked our way towards the big river & had 3 more fish up , but released them in the prop wash ;( . again the Emearld Shiner & a look alike R&R frog was bit. We worked our way out to 35 ' of water but marked less fish. A Grimreaper fired down 5' over 15' but no more spoon! Finally just North of the river we captured a 7# Steelhead off a Watermelon Stinger 7' down over 15' of water. On Sunday we hoped the Bite would be better, but the East wind early already was making the temp. disappear. So, for our efforts in 3 hrs we managed 2 bites & 2 Browns , 1 off a Grimreaper & 1 off a Die Hard with a keel sinker. Over all it was a Great weekend with friends & family . On another note, a couple of boats out of Mike's did well on Fork tails (Lakers) off Nine mile! Get your bells out! :yes:

Hit or Miss Charters / Capt. Randy Orbach

Channel 78