Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Well did the shakedown thing on Saturday and Sunday fished from Little Salmon river up to Catfish Creek and out in front of the ledges to the plant. As everyone else is saying crystal clear water no fish. One hit on a NBK but he was gone when I picked up the rod. Heard one guy on the radio Sunday morning say he picked up a Sheephead!! Boat ran good weather was great but I guess you can't ask for fish too! One thing that was weird was the small flies all around the boat on Sunday mourning from about 6:00am till 7:30 or so about an 1" thick on my rocket launcher and covered my boat real thick in the eyes and all did not like that much. Any way boat is in the water and we will be back up the weekend of the 8th of May hope to do a little better. One more thing coming back into the little Salmon by the state launch make sure you stay well inside the first and second red can. I moved over alittle on Saturday aftrernoon and dinged my prop on a rock then another guy came in a little later and said the same thing happened to him! I guess I will stay more towards the middle now. Ran on Sunday with no vibration at all so I think prop will be ok if I can stay off the rocks!!!

PJ Weber Salmon Reaper