cayuga , cinco de mayo..

fished cayuga with my little ones today.(baby girl is 2, the boy is 4) we went north from myers pt. started at t. falls and doubled up 10 min. after setting up. went 5-7 overall. 2 lakers, 2 L.L.s , 1 brown. (lost 2). big weenie rolling rock, and pole dancer,+ fruity frosticles. also hooked up on honeybee spoon. at one point, my down rigger rod was running wierd. as i tried to bring it in it got teid in everythiong else?! when i got it all in, i had an extra thunderstick+100ft. of line + swivel that i never put out. it took me a minute to realize that i didnt put that out :rofl::D . i guess thats better than losing tackle. :yes: overall a beautiful day on the lake, and a day well spent with my kiddos. -Dave

it was a nice day to be out! glad you got out! i had the same thing happen to me, i was pulling in a line and thought i tangled with anotherline until i realized it was blue, i have pink line, i picked up a rapala about a hundred foot of mono and some split shots....free tackle is always a plus. :lol: