Cayuga S. End Report

Launched Monday morning out of Treman. NW wind put a little chop on the water but not too bad, too much sun though. Managed one brown off a planerboard 150' back on a Jr. Thunderstick, silver/blue in about 7 - 10 fow.

Moved out to deeper water and found REALLY warm down temps, pushing 58 down 80 - 100 with a surface temp of 48 - 50. Marked a lot of fish and a few bait pods down 100 but couldn't get any to go. Took a LL salmon on silver/blue Deep Thunderstick over 150 fow or so and that was it.

We trolled as far north as Crowbar Pt., talked to a couple of guys at the launch who hit some LL's in between Crowbar and Taughannock off flatlines.

DAN

Those salmon hate flashers and flies off wire dipsies I wouldn't use them :devil: Two dipsies and two riggers with spoons & sliders have always been good to me at that end of the lake. Hope to get out soon. sold my house and fixing up the new one so we can move has me tied down right now. Have one of those spoons in an orange flavor too.

I was thinking about runnin' meat ... you mean landlocks don't go for that :lol::lol:

We ran spoons down deep w/sliders and kept the boards going w/both floating and diving sticks and a two color core w/a multitude of different spoons. Did not put out any orange spoons ... or sticks for that matter.

In the process of trying to sell my house :? :? .

DAN