What colors? how much you willing to pay? I have some I can paint for you any color you want, they are currently white ready for paint. they are the older ones, have a couple 15's and 20's. Depending on what you want to pay I may or may not get rid of them. Erie walleye like them but I have a zillion baits as it is and I know you like them.

I don't have either of those patterns but if you shoot me quality pics of them so I can see the patterns I'll see what I can do I'm sure I can paint them. I do have some OTHER baits I want to send you to take up to Quinte to try out though. Email me and I'll shoot you some pics...on the house of course, they are defintely big fish baits made for big walleye.

I may even try and make a trip to Quinte this fall but it's hard to leave Erie since our bite is so good in the fall.

Up in quinte we don't even take pictures of the size fish you get on erie. Lol joking but if u ever want to make a trip up let me know. Oh I like big baits, want me to send some money for shipping?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I think you are REALLY going to like these baits 100% custom, if you like them, then you can buy some, they aren't cheap since they are custom and aren't available in the stores or anything but wait until you see them and you'll be able to get them how you like them. I also have these in blanks ready for paint but also have some painted so you can see the style and design of them water ready. If those fish up there are eating alewives and big shad those fish are going to CRUSH these baits. Shoot me pics of the Dr Death and I'll get to work. I'll me you my email