Dunkirk 6/11 & 6/13

times two

FINALLY got the boat in the slip on Friday. Had heard some good reports, so I headed

out solo to try my luck for the first time this year. Ended up with 4, running Zman Chattersticks off big slide divers. Black/silver, 3"

Didn't fish Saturday but heard it was pretty steady out of Dunkirk, and smoking hot west of Barcelona.

Headed out today with a couple of friends. Didn't get going until after 7:30: and off at noon. Light NE winds, and on/off light rain. Sounded like most guys were in the 4-5 fish range, slower than the last few days. Did talk to one friend in double digits. Ended up with 4 again and a bunch of junkers (problem with fishing inside).

60-65 fow, pretty much right out in front. Zman chattersticks again the lure; off the slides at 125 on "3"; and we also took several shots, and landed 1 off a 5 color down the chute with a 5"

John

Hey Times Two,

I actually have my boat down there on H dock.

I was out on Sat. and did nothing. We fished off Van Buren down past Brocton in 60-70 ft nada...

Are you going east ?

Sun and Mon we head way west and did better off small dipseys.

I'm on "E".

We were right out in front, and also went a touch east. I'd say we never got west

of Point Gratiot, and never east of the Purina Tower.

Talked to a guy tonight that did 9 fish today, pretty much same general area, on

harnesses. I've really kind of moved away from using them much of the time,

especially if the worms at Walmart are running small :)!

Planning on heading out tomorrow afternoon, and probably Saturday. I'll post

if we do any good.

John