seneca 13th

Justin, Joe and I decided to hit the water at noon or so....foggy but figured we could hit fish, well that was a joke. We hit our first one just south of glenora on the wire and we are still arguing to the minute as to who's fault it was the swivel didnt get closed all the way and straightened out and lost the fish at the back of the boat::::RIP SPINNIE AND FLY::::: :lol: but we did play with some other tactics just for fun and had a couple smacks and took one fish on an experimental rig that i know works awesome on LAKE O for cohos. Well, it seems it might work well on the fingers too! 8) next weekends the cup! get ready boys! All in all we ha a good few hrs of laughs and jokes and ball bustin!!

Sat the 19th i have two seats for the cup if anyone wants in to fish!!! call me or message me

Nick

Hi Nick,

We have not fished together yet, but I am looking forward to the possibility sometime soon. I have been out a few times in the last 10 days and am wondering where the fish went. I have been running farther and farther north out of Watkins Glen and mostly striking out. I cannot find the fish! Where the hell did they go? Today I resorted to drifting with live bait and still struck out. Any ideas or suggestions. As I mentioned before I grew up on Seneca and in the old days we had different ways of scoring with the lakers in the summer including night fishing with propane lights and I thought I understood a little bit of the lake and the fish, but I do not know a thing about what is going on now.

Best,

Andrew

(Billy Bob's, Bayliner, Honda 90s)

Hi Nick,

We have not fished together yet, but I am looking forward to the possibility sometime soon. I have been out a few times in the last 10 days and am wondering where the fish went. I have been running farther and farther north out of Watkins Glen and mostly striking out. I cannot find the fish! Where the hell did they go? Today I resorted to drifting with live bait and still struck out. Any ideas or suggestions. As I mentioned before I grew up on Seneca and in the old days we had different ways of scoring with the lakers in the summer including night fishing with propane lights and I thought I understood a little bit of the lake and the fish, but I do not know a thing about what is going on now.

Best,

Andrew

(Billy Bob's, Bayliner, Honda 90s)

no idea, i marked alot of fish could see some streakers on the screen near the balls but no takers. we lost one and landed one...i am trying alot of new tactics too to see if they produce..i know morning bite for browns is good tho. just fish shallow like 35 fow 15 foot down and 15ft off the ball! that should get ya some browns!!! i notice you stay out in the middle of the lake often?? not to mention water temps are changing fast!!!